| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Gifu in June is really warm at 22.2 °C (71.96 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.8 °C (80.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.4 °C (65.1 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in June is 8.4 °C (15.1 °F).
- The weather in June is pretty drenched. A hearty 294.5mm (11.6in) of H2O is released.
- The shortest day is 14:22 long and the longest day is 14:33 long with an average length of 14:30.
Check the distance to and compare the Gifu June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Gifu, Japan
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Gifu: