| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Gifu in January is cool at 3.7 °C (38.66 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 8.4 °C (47.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -0.2 °C (31.6 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in January is 8.6 °C (15.5 °F).
- The weather in January is marginally dry. Only 60.3mm (2.4in) of liquid is dumped.
- The shortest day is 9:48 long and the longest day is 10:23 long with an average length of 10:03.
Check the distance to and compare the Gifu January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Gifu, Japan
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Gifu: