| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Gifu in May is somewhat warm at 18.5 °C (65.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23.8 °C (74.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.7 °C (56.7 °F).
- In May the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 10.1 °C (18.2 °F).
- The weather in May is wettish. Around 197mm (7.8in) of H2O is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 13:36 long and the longest day is 14:21 long with an average length of 14:01.
Check the distance to and compare the Gifu May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Gifu, Japan
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Gifu: