| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Gifu in March is a little cool at 7.7 °C (45.86 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2.9 °C (37.2 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in March is 10.1 °C (18.2 °F).
- The weather in March is far from dry. Some 131.9mm (5.2in) of fluid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 11:21 long and the longest day is 12:29 long with an average length of 11:55.
Check the distance to and compare the Gifu March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Gifu, Japan
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Gifu: