| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Gifu in July is hot at 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.4 °C (86.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.6 °C (72.7 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in July is 7.8 °C (14 °F).
- The weather in July is pretty drenched. A hearty 285.8mm (11.3in) of water precipitates.
- The shortest day is 13:58 long and the longest day is 14:30 long with an average length of 14:17.
Check the distance to and compare the Gifu July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Gifu, Japan
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Gifu: