| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Gifu in February is cool at 4.3 °C (39.74 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 9.3 °C (48.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 0.2 °C (32.4 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in February is 9.1 °C (16.4 °F).
- The weather in February is dryish. Just 83.9mm (3.3in) of liquid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 10:25 long and the longest day is 11:19 long with an average length of 10:51.
Check the distance to and compare the Gifu February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Gifu, Japan
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Gifu: