| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Gifu in August is hot at 27.3 °C (81.14 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.2 °C (90 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.7 °C (74.7 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in August is 8.5 °C (15.3 °F).
- The weather in August is very slightly soggy. Around 171mm (6.7in) of water is transfered.
- The shortest day is 12:56 long and the longest day is 13:56 long with an average length of 13:27.
Check the distance to and compare the Gifu August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Gifu, Japan
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Gifu: